Independent Living, Assisted Living, & Memory Care in Bellingham, WA
Welcome Home to
Newly Renovated Senior Housing in Bellingham, WA
Retirees enjoying one of the best independent living retirement communities can live in the comforts of contemporary living spaces that feature amenities including:
- Modern fixtures
- Cable included
- Fully equipped kitchens (IL)
- Kitchenette (AL)
- Walk-in showers
- Grab bars
- Walk-in closets
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Pet friendly
Bellingham Senior Living and Care
Seniors living in Whatcom County can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living. Cordata Court provides independent living, assisted living, and memory care. We are located near the northern Bellingham neighborhood of Cordata. Our senior living community is less than ten minutes from the Bellingham International Airport, the St. Joseph Medical Center, and multiple golf courses.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service. Welcome to Bellingham senior living at its finest.
Calling Cordata Court home means choosing an award-winning independent Washington lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Our senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Personalized care services
- Daily activities
- Weekly outings
- Maintenance-free living
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- A private courtyard and outdoor patio
- Paved walking paths
Independent Living | Bellingham, WA
Find true freedom in our community for independent living. Washington retirees enjoy living with easy access to walking the Cordata Park Trail or taking a ceramics class at the Whatcom Community College. With our team taking care of the chores, you’ll have plenty of time to do what interests you.
Independent living residents enjoy staying social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. Our seniors connect, move, and grow every day.
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that also provides assisted living and memory care services. Cordata Court is a retirement community that will continue to grow with your lifestyle.
Benefits of Independent Living | WA
- Full-size kitchens and laundry rooms
- A variety of distinctive independent living floor plans
- Simplify your life with all-inclusive pricing: Utilities, cable, housekeeping, and personalized laundry included
- Chef-prepared meal service available
- Complimentary transportation
- Pet-friendly apartments and pet care options
Independent living prices starting at $4,950
Independent living prices starting at $5,121
Assisted Living | Bellingham, WA
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Bellingham. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities encourage strength levels and create a healthy lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Washington is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care. We thoughtfully design continuing care options in Bellingham for older adults.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living prices starting at $4,350
Assisted living prices starting at $4,195
Memory Care in Bellingham, WA
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 120,000 Washington residents. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in the Bellingham area.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing dementia care facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other assisted living facilities in Bellingham may not offer loved ones the social and engaged lifestyles they deserve.
The memory care community at Cordata Court provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Expert Dementia Care | Bellingham, WA
The Connections Program offers comforting and individualized Memory Care. Washington families can let go of their caretaking duties here. Let our expert services for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia be a resource.
Memory care prices starting at $6,500
Memory care prices starting at $5,995
What does the cost of senior living in Bellingham, Washington include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Bellingham, Washington home.
Options for Spacious Senior Apartments in Bellingham, WA
Don’t worry about your need to downsize at Cordata Court. Our independent living homes, assisted living apartments, and memory care studios are among the largest in town! Bring the comforts of home to your new living space and let our team handle everything else.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle.
Dining Well at Cordata Court
Our nutritional culinary experience is built around you and designed with Bellingham’s freshest fruits and vegetables.
Active Senior Living Options at One of the Best Independent Living Retirement Communities in Bellingham
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.