Apple Valley Assisted Living and Memory Care
Welcome Home to Whispering Winds of Apple Valley
Senior Apartments in Apple Valley, CA
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
- Modern fixtures and flooring
- Walk-in showers
- Grab bars
- Outdoor spaces
- Basic cable
- Individually controlled A/C
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Small pets welcome
Science-Based Memory Care in Apple Valley
Welcome to Apple Valley Memory Care & Assisted Living
We are here to make your life grand with endless support, plentiful activities, and delicious dining. Take a tour and see the difference of senior living at Whispering Winds of Apple Valley. Our tenured team members are committed to the health and wellness of residents through a personalized approach.
We’re located next door to the Victor Valley Museum & Gallery. Residents can enjoy easy access to nearby worship centers and shop at the Jess Ranch Marketplace. Residents and family members rate us high on A Place For Mom.
Visit our community and see residents playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing in the courtyard, or catching up over nutritious meals. Older adults in San Bernardino County can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. We’re dedicated to serving assisted living and memory care needs in the Victor Valley.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a supportive senior living community.
Our Apple Valley assisted living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- Library and game room
- A beautifully manicured outdoor space
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides assisted living and memory care services to grow with your lifestyle.
Discover Assisted Living & Memory Care Near Me!
Apple Valley Memory Care
Over 690,000 seniors in California have Alzheimer’s. The leading cause of dementia has no cure, but evidence-based support is available. Connections is our signature memory care program bringing meaning and purpose to Apple Valley families.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Nursing homes and other memory care facilities in San Bernardino County may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Our memory care community in Apple Valley provides a secure environment for people experiencing Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose A Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may be unable to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Evidence-Based Memory Care in Victor Valley
Apple Valley seniors and their relatives find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss.
Memory Care prices starting at $4,295
Memory care prices starting at $4,295
Apple Valley Assisted Living
Older adults can extend their independence with our Apple Valley community, awarded a best assisted living facility by A Place for Mom. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides long-term care and individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in the Victor Valley area is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living in San Bernardino County lets residents stay social, engaged, and independent. From new friends to new hobbies, our activity calendar encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow daily. Schedule a tour today!
Assisted living prices starting at $2,956
Assisted living prices starting at $2,956
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Apple Valley, CA include?
Discover more about your options to pay for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Options for Spacious Senior Living Apartments in Apple Valley
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest. Make one of our senior living residences truly yours.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle! Choose from multiple studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plan options.
Dining Well at Whispering Winds of Apple Valley
Enjoy nutritional dining at Whispering Winds of Apple Valley with a passionate culinary team ready to serve fresh, seasonal ingredients! Get a taste of the best of senior living.
Apple Valley Senior Living Activities
We offer engaging events every day. Stay active with fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, plus much more.
Meet the Whispering Winds of Apple Valley
“I love the attention of the team members and that someone will be available 24/7 in case I need them. I chose this community because when I walked in, it felt like home. The residents were busy doing activities and were very friendly. They also have a variety of food options with many choices of activities to join.”