Assisted Living & Memory Care in Houston, TX
Welcome Home to
The Farrington at Tanglewood
Newly Renovated Senior Living Apartments in Houston, TX!
Senior assisted living in Houston is looking better than ever! Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
Modern fixtures • Vinyl plank flooring • Kitchenettes • Walk-in showers • Grab bars • Cable/Wi-Fi • Individually controlled A/C • Housekeeping and laundry service
• Small pets welcome
Our Completely Remodeled
is Now Open!
Our Completely Remodeled
in Houston, TX is Accepting New Residents!
Memory Care and Assisted Living for Houston Seniors
Relax. You’re home.
At The Farrington at Tanglewood, you’ll find an enriching lifestyle in a cozy and comfortable community. You’ll love spending time in our beautiful outdoor space, a rare treat in the Houston area! Our assisted living and memory care community sits less than a mile east of the Houston Country Club.
Our caring team members are here for you daily, ensuring you have the best experience possible. Enjoy abundant activities, outings to world-class restaurants, or dining in style at home. Texas seniors can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. We’re dedicated to serving your assisted living or memory care needs.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a resort-style retirement community.
Calling The Farrington at Tanglewood home means choosing an independent lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Our senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- A private courtyard and outdoor patio
- Paved walking paths
Memory Care in Houston, TX
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia. It affects 400,000 people over 65 in Texas, says the Alzheimer’s Association. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in the Uptown Houston area.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing homes are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other memory care or assisted living facilities in Houston may not offer loved ones the secure and engaged lifestyle they deserve.
Our signature memory care in Houston provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose. Our comforting provisions ensure people living with dementia can experience a higher quality of life.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Evidence-Based Alzheimer's Care
Seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Memory Care program in Houston. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Our Houston memory care prices start at $6,195
Our Houston memory care prices start at $5,295
Assisted Living in Houston, TX
Older adults can extend their levels of independence in our Houston assisted living community. Personalized senior care services give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
The average cost of assisted living in Houston, Texas is $4,245 per month. That cost is flexible at The Farrington at Tanglewood, thanks to our individualized levels of care. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyle.
Residents live independently and experience peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Our Houston assisted living prices start at $4,195
Our Houston assisted living prices start at $4,395
How does senior living pricing work?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Options for Spacious Senior Apartments in Houston
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring the comforts of home to your new living space and let our team handle everything else.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle with multiple floor plans available.
“Attentive staff, excellent place. I am very glad to have found such a wonderful place for my Mom.”
Dining Well at The Farrington at Tanglewood
Our nutritional culinary experience is built around you and designed with Houston’s freshest fruits and vegetables. Come see how we’re changing the taste of senior living.
Activities at The Farrington at Tanglewood
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.