Assisted Living & Memory Care in Paso Robles, CA
Welcome Home to
Newly Renovated Senior Apartments in Paso Robles
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
- Modern fixtures and flooring
- Walk-in showers
- Grab bars
- Basic cable
- Individually controlled A/C
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Small pets welcome
Welcome to Senior Living | San Luis Obispo County
San Luis Obispo County seniors can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy vibrant assisted living and passionate memory care at Creston Village. We are located near Sherwood Park and the Paso Robles Golf Club. We would love to have you join us for lunch and show you our beautiful grounds, common areas, and senior apartments.
You can find us playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing in the courtyard, or catching up over nutritious and comforting meals. We’re dedicated to serving your assisted living or memory care needs in a beautiful, welcoming environment.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a supportive senior living community.
Calling our community home means choosing an independent lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Our Paso Robles assisted living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- A beautifully manicured outdoor space
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides assisted living and memory care services to grow with your lifestyle.
Discover Assisted Living & Memory Care Near Me!
Assisted Living | Paso Robles, CA
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Paso Robles. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides long-term care and individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of senior living in San Luis Obispo County is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living residents stay social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our activity calendar encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow daily.
Assisted living prices starting at $2,704
Assisted living prices starting at $2,704
Memory Care | Paso Robles, CA
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 690,000 seniors in California. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support older adults and family members in the Central Coast area.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Nursing homes or other types of memory care facilities in San Luis Obispo County may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose a Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may be unable to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Evidence-Based Memory Care in San Luis Obispo County
Paso Robles area seniors and their relatives find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss.
Memory care prices starting at $4,995
Memory care prices starting at $4,995
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Paso Robles, CA include?
Discover more about your options to pay for assisted living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Options for Spacious Senior Living Apartments in Paso Robles
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle! Choose from multiple floor plan options.
Welcome to Creston Village!
I’m Adam, the Executive Director.
I’m grateful to have found my calling in senior living, which began in skilled nursing facilities. Learning more about residents and family members is my favorite part of my role. Join our Paso Robles assisted living and memory care community, and let’s share stories!
Dining Well at Senior Living in Paso Robles
Come and taste the best senior living dining experience in Paso Robles. Enjoy nutritional, healthy meals or comfort foods from our superb dining team, including turkey meatloaf, veal parmesan, bleu cheese bacon burgers, and more. A flexible menu with local, seasonal delights awaits you. Take a tour and sample a taste of the best of senior living.
Paso Robles Assisted Living and Memory Care Activities
We offer engaging events and activities every day. Stay active with fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, guest musicians, performers, entertainers, plus much more.
Hear from One Resident
“The food has been excellent and service is top-notch. Each meal, Maria and her team are smiling, happy and enthusiastic. It’s like I’m their only customer. Engaging, helpful and fun, they cheer me up three times a day.”