Tucson Assisted Living and Memory Care
Welcome Home to Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon
Newly Renovated Senior Apartments
Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon assisted living studios start at $3,322.
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary living spaces that feature amenities including:
- Modern fixtures
- Walk-in showers
- Grab bars
- Basic cable included
- Individually controlled A/C
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Small pets welcome
Memory Care is Now Open at Tucson Place!
Savings End 09/30 09/30 09/30
Tucson, AZ Senior Care
Nestled in the Catalina foothills, Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon offers the perfect location for mountain views. Here, you’ll find an intimate community of energetic, caring team members and warm, friendly residents. Whether you need assisted living or memory care services, our team is here for you.
Seniors in Arizona can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. They love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service.
Calling Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon home means choosing an independent lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities in both memory care and assisted living.
Tucson, AZ senior living associates offer:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily activities
- Concierge service
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- A private courtyard and outdoor patio
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides assisted living and memory care services to grow with your lifestyle.
Best Assisted Living in Tucson
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Tucson. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our two-time award-winning assisted living community provides individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Tucson is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available.
Residents stay social and engaged in our community for assisted living. Tucson, AZ calendars full of activities encourage a healthier way of life that involves meeting new friends and finding new passions. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow every day.
Assisted living prices starting at $3,550
Assisted living prices starting at $3,322
Memory Care | Tucson, Arizona
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 150,000 Arizona residents. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in the Tucson area.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing assisted living facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other memory care facilities, like nursing homes, may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care at Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose a Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may not be able to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Evidence-Based Alzheimer's Care
Tucson seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Memory care prices starting at $4,495
Memory care prices starting at $5,595
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Tucson, Arizona home.
What does the cost of the best Tucson assisted living and memory care include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Options for Spacious Senior Apartments in Tucson
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring the comforts of home to your new living space and let our team handle everything else.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle with multiple floor plans available.
Activities at Tucson Place
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.