Assisted Living & Memory Care in Albertville, AL
Welcome Home to
Senior Apartments in Albertville, AL
Seniors searching for the “best assisted living near me” or in need of local memory care can live in all the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
- Modern fixtures
- Walk-in showers
- Grab bars
- Basic cable included
- Individually controlled A/C
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Small pets welcome
Welcome to Senior Living in Albertville, Alabama
Our senior living community is where care and connection mix with Southern hospitality. Bridgewood Gardens is deeply connected to the Alabama location we serve. Our focus is on meeting residents’ physical, emotional, spiritual, and personal needs in a caring, compassionate environment where families come first. That’s why we’ve been awarded for the best assisted living and memory care by U.S. News several years in a row.
You can find us playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing on the front porch, or catching up over nutritious and comforting meals. Older adults in Marshall County can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. We’re dedicated to serving your assisted living or memory care needs in Alabama.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a supportive senior living community.
Our Albertville senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- Private outdoor space
- Paved walking paths
Assisted living residents continue staying social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow every day.
Discover Assisted Living & Memory Care Near Me!
Assisted Living in Alabama
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Albertville, AL. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides long-term care and individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Alabama is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted Living prices starting at $3,003
Assisted living prices starting at $3,395
Memory Care in Alabama
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 96,000 people over 65 in Alabama. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in Albertville.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other memory care facilities and nursing homes in Alabama may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose a Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may not be able to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Evidence-Based Alzheimer’s Care
Alabama seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Memory care prices starting at $3,003
Memory care prices starting at $3,003
Options for Spacious Senior Living Apartments in Albertville, AL
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle! Choose from multiple floor plans.
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Alabama include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Activities at Bridgewood Gardens
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.
Meet the Bridgewood Gardens Resident Ambassador
“When my wife and I decided to venture out and relax, we saw this community and it had a wonderful reputation. We made the decision to move in and haven’t looked back. I love the fact that you can have privacy or be active with friends. I’m very happy here. It’s the best place around. Very comfortable, safe, friendly, and you never have to be alone.”