Historic Roswell Place
Step into Historic Roswell Place and feel the invigorating atmosphere. There are people to meet, new hobbies to discover, and a caring team ready to help.
Located in the historic district of Roswell, you’ll receive attentive care, participate in activities, and taste a variety of delicious meals, from Southern comfort to delicious seafood in our community.
Meet Our Caring Team
Watch How We Make Your Family Our Family
Hi, I'm Saron,
the Executive Director for Historic Roswell Place.
I am absolutely thrilled to share my excitement about taking our senior living community to new heights as the Executive Director. My name is Saron, and I am deeply passionate about delivering quality services and upholding standards of excellence. With my previous role as the Business Office Director for nearly three years, I have gained invaluable experience that has prepared me for this amazing opportunity.
As the Business Office Director, I had the privilege of working closely with the former Executive Director. This collaboration allowed me to become intimately familiar with the community’s systems, the outstanding individuals who make it thrive, and the unique culture that sets us apart. Building those relationships and understanding the inner workings of the community has been an invaluable foundation for stepping into the Executive Director position.
Last year, I took the initiative to obtain my state license as an Executive Director for Assisted Living. This dedication demonstrates my commitment to personal growth and my desire to take on more responsibility in serving our Roswell community. I have enthusiastically guided various department initiatives throughout my tenure, bringing my passion and energy to every project.
Beyond my role as the Business Office Director, I have also provided valuable support to the community in an HR capacity. This experience has allowed me to cultivate skills in fostering a compassionate and supportive environment for our team members. A strong and united team is the driving force behind a thriving community.
The fact that my journey to the Executive Director role is an internal promotion brings me great joy. It speaks volumes about the beautiful mission of our company and reflects my ability to achieve and grow within the organization.
I am incredibly grateful for this opportunity, and I cannot wait to continue my journey with all of you, our dedicated staff, residents, and their families. Together, we will embrace our company’s mission, create a warm and caring environment, and achieve remarkable things. Let’s embark on this exciting chapter together!
Thanks for taking the time to view our website. I hope you can participate in an in-person or virtual tour soon. You will find that the residents are incredibly welcoming and will assist while you acclimate to your new home.
We look forward to you joining our award-winning assisted living and memory care community in Roswell, Georgia.
We’re honored to have so many team members dedicating their lives to our communities. Here’s a sampling of those who have committed at least 10 years to serving seniors in Pegasus communities.
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Roswell, Georgia home.
What to Expect at Historic Roswell Place
We honor and celebrate our veterans, participate in service projects around town, and offer a top-notch rehabilitation program. Our tenured management team is here to help you with their knowledge and kindness alongside our dedicated team members.
Outings and Events
- Lunch outings to Longhorn’s, Chili’s, Taco Mac, Rhea’s Hamburgers, Moxie Burgers, O’Charley’s, Slope’s BBQ, Olive Garden, and Red Lobster
- Antique and thrift stores
- Grocery and retail shopping such as Ross, Marshalls, Walmart, Target, Value Village Thrift Store, and Goodwill
- Seasonal trips to the apple farm, pumpkin patch, fall scenic tours, and Christmas lights bus tours
- Volunteer outings such as caroling at the hospital, backpacks to Easterseals kids, and making and bringing dog biscuits to local kennels
- Roswell United Methodist Church for holiday concerts
- Panorama Apple Barn in Ellijay, GA
- Religious services on Sundays
- The Fernbank Museum Of History, Barrington Hall in Roswell, Bulloch Hall in Roswell, Botanical Gardens in Atlanta, Marietta
- Gone with the Wind Museum, Delta Museum, Roswell Fire Museum, Teaching Museum North in Roswell, Booth Museum in Cartersville and the Tellus Museum in Cartersville
- Theater and bowling
- Plays at Roswell Cultural Arts Center
- Seasonal trips to The Chattahoochee River for picnics
- Magnolia Ball at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church every October
Book a tour at your convenience and get to know our team.
We are ready when you are.
The folks at Historic Roswell Place took great care of my mom while she lived there all the way until the end. Everyone from management down to the maintenance staff built a relationship with my mom and made her feel so loved, often going well above the level of care for which we paid because it was the right thing to do. Bottom line: they care. I will always be grateful for the support they provided to me and my mom.”